- First, in terms of traveling purpose, there are two kinds of Vietnam entry visa:
- Tourist Visa: applied for visa of up to 3 months
- Visa for other purposes: applied for 3 month visa
- Second, in terms of length of stay and number of entry, there are 4 types of visa:
- 1 month single entry visa
- 1 month multiple entry visa
- 3 month single entry visa
- 3 month multiple entry visa
You also can request a copy by fax. In this case, please inform us your correct fax number via our email at [email protected] or our phone number (+84) 437.925.078 / (+84) 946.583.583.
For example, if you apply for 1-month visa and your planned arrival date is Jan 1, 2013, you can provide Feb 1, 2013 as your exit date, and you visa will be valid from Jan 1, 2013 to Feb 1, 2013. You can arrive in Vietnam anytime between Jan 1 – Feb 1 but must leave the country by Feb 1, 2013, unless you get a visa extension.
Note: The visa approval letter cannot be amended once it is issued, so in case you wish to arrive earlier than the date stated on the approval letter, you are required to apply for a new letter to update the date of arrival.
6. What if I change my flight ticket and enter Vietnam later than the arrival date granted in my visa approval letter?
But remember, you are not allowed to enter Vietnam earlier than the arrival date and leave Vietnam later than the exit date granted in your visa approval letter. If you enter Vietnam on an earlier date, you are recommended to apply for a new visa approval letter. But in case you wish to leave Vietnam on a later date, you should apply for a visa extension.
- Service fee: is the fee you pay to visa-vietnam.com for working as a connection between you and the Vietnam Immigration Department starting from submission of your visa application to the Vietnam Immigration Department for checking your information, processing your visa application and grating your visa approval letter to getting the visa approval letter to return to your registered email or faxing it to your fax number.
- Stamping fee: is the fee you directly pay to the Immigration Official at the arrival airport to have visa stamped onto your passport. This fee is fixed by the Vietnam Ministry of Finance. It is 25 USD for a single entry visa, 50 USD for a multiple entry visa valid for up to 3 months.
- The single entry visa allows you to enter and exit Vietnam ONCE only. Your single entry will automatically become invalid once you exit Vietnam no matter your actual exit date is earlier than the granted exit date. In case you want to come back Vietnam, you are required to obtain a new view.
- The multiple entry visa allows you to enter and exit Vietnam as many times as you wish. It means that you can exit and then reenter Vietnam at any time during your visa validity. Your multiple entry visa will become invalid on the granted exit date.
- Your original passport
- Printed visa approval letter
- The Vietnamese visa application form (already filled)
- 02 passport-sized photos
- Stamping fee: 45 USD for 1 month or 3 month single entry visa; 65 USD for 1 month multiple entry visa (less than 30 days); 95 USD for 3 month multiple entry visa
- For service fee, you will pay to us via OnePay account using your credit card/debit card.
- For stamping fee, you need to pay in cash (USD) to Immigration officer at Immigration Control Desk. You can also pay in other currencies, but USD is highly recommended to avoid unbalanced exchange rate.