What do you need to prepare?
Notes before applying for visa on arrival with us
Steps to Apply for Visa on Arrival with Visa-Vietnam.com
After making sure that the information are correct, and you have prepare all the documents required, please email us your application package to our email address at [email protected].
A response email to confirm your Vietnam visa application will be sent within 24 working hours along with a payment link for you to pay the visa service fee.
Please follow the link provided in our response email to make payment for the visa service fee. Payment can be made using your credit/ debit card through PayPal or Onepay.
Please note that this fee is paid to Visa-Vietnam.com for assisting you in processing your visa on arrival. The stamping fee will be paid directly to the Immigration officers at your arrival airport when you get the visa stamped onto your passport.
After 03 working days, YOU WILL:
- Get visa approval letter via email (attached together with the Vietnamese visa application form)
- Print out the letter and the Vietnamese visa application form
- Fill out the Vietnamese visa application form with required information
- Prepare 02 passport sized photos and an amount of money (preferably in USD) required for stamping fee ($25 for a single entry visa; $50 for a multiple entry visa valid for up to 3 months)
- Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports (Noi Bai international airport in Hanoi, Tan Son Nhat international airport in Ho Chi Minh city or Da Nang airport in Da Nang city)
Upon arrival to Vietnam International Airports (Hanoi, Da Nang or Hochiminh), you present all things in the prepared package (passport, visa approval letter, 02 passport sized photos, the Vietnamese visa application form and stamping fee) to the Immigration officer to get your visa stamped.
(Our immigration airport fast track service is recommended for those who wish to save time in getting their visa stamp at the airports)